In the 8th episode of the series we interview Davina Soochit, Executive Assistant at UK based Executive Search firm Egon Zehnder. With our Founder Jessica Gardiner, they both talk through:
- The impact of COVID-19 on Davina’s day to day responsibilities
- How to push through boundaries and become more confident in yourself and your abilities
- How being a Mum has not held Davina back but inspired her to explore opportunities with The Assistant Room
- The inspiration you need and the approach you should take if you want to create your own internal PA network
- What’s next on the horizon for Davina and where she hopes to be in the future
About The Assistant Room Podcast
Join us for season 1 of The Assistant Room podcast as we uncover what goes on behind the scenes of successful Personal and Executive Assistants at some of the biggest brands in the world.
Throughout each episode our Founder Jess, an ex EA of over ten years sits down to chat to experienced assistants from different industries, at different stages in their career, to uncover the secrets to their success, the challenges they have overcome and the passion they have for their role.
Season 1 guests have included Google, Tribal Worldwide, L’Oreal, FTI Consulting, Facebook, American Express Global Business Travel, Knight Frank, Egon Zehnder, Salesforce and Hewlett Packard Enterprise.