In the 9th episode of the series we interview Kirsi Swinton, The Assistant Room Ambassador, Executive Assistant and Head of the UK+I assistants network at Hewlett Packard Enterprise. With our Founder Jessica Gardiner, they both talk through:
- How Kirsi transitioned into the Business Support industry from hospitality
- The importance of putting your mental health first and not compromising on the behaviour of bad bosses
- Why making an informed decision on who your future employer will be during the interview process is crucial
- The future of the support industry post COVID-19 and the importance of being inclusive as an industry
- Her passion for the internal PA network at Hewlett Packard Enterprise that she boldly leads with exceptional expertise
About The Assistant Room Podcast
Join us for season 1 of The Assistant Room podcast as we uncover what goes on behind the scenes of successful Personal and Executive Assistants at some of the biggest brands in the world.
Throughout each episode our Founder Jessica Gardiner, an ex EA of over ten years sits down to chat to experienced assistants from different industries, at different stages in their career, to uncover the secrets to their success, the challenges they have overcome and the passion they have for their role.
Season 1 guests have included Google, Tribal Worldwide, L’Oreal, FTI Consulting, Facebook, American Express Global Business Travel, Knight Frank, Egon Zehnder, Salesforce and Hewlett Packard Enterprise.