PERSONAL BRANDING AND STRATEGIC SUCCESS
Watch the replay of our September Assistant Room Live event where we learnt how to say goodbye to luck and switch our mindset up to achieve strategic success. In this 3 hr session we dug deep into understanding what makes a true leader and learnt how to incorporate new techniques into our every day routine to brand ourselves as the ultimate success.
RUNNING TIME: 3HRS 22 MINUTES
- Introduction with Jess, Founder of The Assistant Room
- How to redefine your professional foundation and set your values for long term success With guest speaker Terentia Browne, award winning Founder + Chief Vision Officer at Greenleaf Leaders.
- Supercharge your LinkedIn to achieve success on your terms With guest speaker Alexandra Galviz, LinkedIn Top Voice (Named by LinkedIn in the top most influential content creators in the UK) + LinkedIn Learning Instructor
- Expert panel discussion: Beyond the glass ceiling With guest speakers Hallie Warner, Chief of Staff at Adam Hergenrother Companies and Co-Author of The Founder & The Force Multiplier and Scott Chapman EA at Guardian News and Media
- Show UP. Wise UP. Rise UP. With guest speaker and entrepreneur Dani Wallace, Business Coach and Managing Director at IATQB