The Assistant Room
Team Assistant for creative team
Location: Farringdon, London
Salary: £25k + benefits
Reporting to: You will report to the Chief Operating Officer
A creative production company with expertise in film and TV are seeking a Team Assistant to help their young but rapidly expanding company drive their organisation to the next level.
The team is responsible for building creative brand stories for a globally recognised client base. This is the perfect place for a creative individual with superb organisation skills to help the team achieve growth and advance as a business. With clients that are household names, you can be expected to support a range of projects on behalf of some of the most exciting businesses in the world.
This is a role which will allow you to establish new practices, build new processes from scratch, and help keep a team of creatives on track at all times
- Diary management and travel organisation for a team of 3
- Client database management and lead on all external client communications
- Creating client event schedules managing the full process from start to finish including suppliers, travel, on site management etc
- Management and streamlining of online systems ensuring maximum efficiency at all times
- Processing expenses and invoices
- Keeping confidential records and information
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.